Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MMORPG Script

Okay, i was wondering if any one had a script or any other way to set up a online rpg. Kinda like WoW or runescape. Were you can interact with other players, do quests, and that sort. If you have one or make one can you tell me it? Thanks!

i have a link to the netplay download on my other comp, basicaly its a collection of scripts as well as a server program that will allow you to host up to 150 players on one server, so if you can make maps your pretty much set, save for the fact that i have yet to figure out how to make a pvp system, i need to get someone to try their hand at scripting players to act like events lol

if you like send me a PM and ill send you the link when i get on my other comp,

you would have to redraw the maps cuz it was set up to be easy for people like us to implement the scripts basicaly someone made a game for the purpose of being redesigned. actually really handy IMO

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.