Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

minkoffs animated battlers

pok dervulffman just the guy i would like to see, you seem to be the genius of this site i am on the page to change the script but im VERY confused, i dont know where the script goes, it says above main, does that mean i can just copy the whole script for animated batlers and then paste it above main??

I uses minkoff's sideview battlers and i got a big time problem.The only character that are animating are my Actor Id 1,Every other actor is only the spritesheet on the battleback.The eneimes are animating all thier poses at the same time.Can someone be so very nice and tell me how to solve this.

^ thats someone elses problem from another forum. my issue is similiar to that every character of mine EXCEPT the 1st one are animating, and my enemie is all wierded out im fighting a ghost (for testing this battlesystem) and u can only see the bottom right half of the ghost and  it fades in and out very fast

actually scratch that i uploaded the video on youtube heres my problem
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7O_-KvhZ4CM

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.