Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

mhmmm much help is needed lol XD

well im a noob at tis thingy im not sure if im posting it in teh right place :D but i want to make a rpg i dont want make it all amazing and stuffs but i want

Front View animated battlers :D
party changer thingy like in teh menu and stuffs :D
and a 3 battler system you know not like 4 ppl but 3ppl to fight with :D

mhmm where do i find these thingy's me sooooooo noob gimmy a link or somtin o and i plan on having 6 party members so umm need a party menu thingy to change teh party and stuffs so can i get some links to some random place :D for that kind of stuffy's =p

potatokisser69;299928 said:
well im a noob at tis thingy im not sure if im posting it in teh right place :D but i want to make a rpg i dont want make it all amazing and stuffs but i want

mhmm where do i find these thingy's me sooooooo noob gimmy a link or somtin o and i plan on having 6 party members so umm need a party menu thingy to change teh party and stuffs so can i get some links to some random place :D for that kind of stuffy's =p

nice noob act.

But not even noobs act that nooby. RMXP troll? </3

Untra

Sponsor

potatokisser69;299928 said:

First off, you might want to look here for those things:
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3353

Second, you should have made this topic here:
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

You might also want to look up how to install scripts, because a n00b you like you probably wouldn't know how.:D

Which brings me to number three...:(
What you have just posted is mostly spam. Poor grammer and annoying or stupid messages aren't tolerated around here. If you have something to say or ask, please put it in the right forum and make the topic actually readable.

Expect to hear from a mod named Andy in a little bit. And don't feel like hes trying to murder you. He just doesnt like people making these kinds of topics.

You're asking for an awful lot. Using the search function will help you find many of the things you're looking for. When asking for support, you should have some specific ideas in mind. Since it only seems like you're looking for scripts, I'm moving this thread to script requests.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.