Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Megaman Battle Network CBS

Theik

I know there used to be a guy making a megaman battle network style CBS, but I believe the post got lost in the hacking attempt. Does anybody know if the guy ever finished his system?

(And sorry if this isn't really the right place to ask. xD But it's obviously related to scripting, and it's a request. Sort off.)

Theik

I'm pretty sure there used to be somebody working on a RMXP version, which was already advanced enough for basic combat.

But maybe I'm thinking about something else. Thanks for the reply none the less. =)

Theik

Ah, I found it. =D

Shame it's still a WIP, doubt he's ever going to finish it. He's just as far as I can remember from waaay back.

But thanks for helping AngryMan. =D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.