Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Masive script ideas brainstrom

I dont know if this is the best place for this. I know the topic called scripting ideas, but its diferent, because that are ideas studied by scripters.

The idea is that this thread become a masive braistrom where any scripter can look easy searching for ideas to script.

Any user can post ideas or systems, but, just think before if it already exist. Also this is diferent that script request, because its not about requesting a script you want to use, just to make a list of nice or bad ideas.

To be honest, I don't really see the difference between this and Zeriabs thread as clearly as you... you're either trying to create a topic that's more focussed on technical stuff, or less... either way, no reason that it shouldn't be included in the original thread...

Not trying to hate, but personally, I'd prefer to stick to a single topic, which would be Zeriabs, for the reasons that it's a) more established already, and b) better documented

Either way, I'm sure both threads would benefit from better descriptions of the actual ideas than what medina's post holds... ^^"

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.