Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Magic the Gathering battle system (mor add ons will be needd later)

hello everybody, I'm in need of a script that lets you play a game of Magic the Gathering against NPCs at varied skill levels. I need this for rpg maker XP. If any of you have ever played the Duelmasters games for the GBA, that's the kind of thing i want but with Magic the Gathering, not Duelmasters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWlHXrBCJCA - battle
*trading video coming when i find one*
*menu sistim coming when i find one*

something like that If you're willing to take up the job, it'd be very much appreciated, i'd put you in the credits and you'd have my eternal thanks.

thank you in advance

what info? if any of you play the mtg card game you'll understand. either that or watch some instructional videos on youtube, there are too many rules to explain.

really, i want a trading card battle system thing that lets you play mtg against the computer so i can make a mtg rpg and also just practice playing mtg

i'll also want more mtg features too but playing the cardgame is the first concern, decks and packs and tournaments and stuff is second

if any of you have play Duelmasters Kaijido Showdown (i know i spelled kaijido wrong) for the gba i want a game like that but for Magic the Gathering nt Duelmaster.s .

thanx i've been here a long time but never posted and i couldn't find the script request section (was it moved/0 so thanx for moving it ;)

EDIT:
oops, i just read the good request guidelines and noticed this isnt a good one ima edit the first post sorry if it doesn't look good i'm not a good typer and am excused from spelling class becauz i can't spell very well and i'm not very good with grammer or periods and things but i'll try

oh, ok, thanks. i just kinda hapinnd to notice it an thought i'd take a look and saw how shabby mine was so i tried to edit.

i'll make sure not to bump from now on or double post too

i know this will be hard, but i don't have any way or money to pay, can somebody at least tell me ifit's possibl?

god if this was really possible it would be fcuking amazing

unfortunately the game is WAAAAY to intricate for this to be really possible. it would on;ly be possible if you REALLY dumbed the game down which would take away most of its charm. plus there are millions of cards and so many of them do such crazy things that they would have to be individually programmed

i don't really want all of them. i want somewhere between 200 and 600, and no more than a thousand max, and 5 would just be normul mana. i wouldn't want too many abilities either; i might have someone make the cards or use a card generator myself or something, but i'd also make my own abilities, just a few basic ones.

also, for those of you who watched the video, i don't want the little monster guy s to pop up when you paly a card. i just want to see a little table and be able to click/salect cards with arows to see a picture and it's ability/descripshun and everything, but not be aybl to salect mana because they don't have abilities or anything

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.