Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Magic Level Up-Script

Hey guys! I ?need a script for my game, and i hope you can help me, because i just loaded (the 30-Day-Trial) the rmxp, and i only need a few things, like making characters saying somthing or something like this.
And i want a special thing for my game, that makes it more different and more interesting. I don?t know how to script a bit, so would you design a script for me? That would be perfect nice! ;)
That are the things i want from you if you decide to help me with my game.

What I need:
I need a scripts, with which a I can level up some magics.
What I mean is actually that( an example ):

Step 1: You?ve received ( maybe when you leveled up or found it etc.) the magic Fire Level 1.

Step 2: You use the magic twice and it levels up to level 2.

Step 3: You used it 10 times and it?s on level 3. Then the magic changes into another one ( it?s still called fire level 3, but the animation is different).

So the magic has reached several levels and gets another animation on some levels.

What i want on top of that you explain my please how to fill in other magics as a "level-up-magic".

PS: I?m sorry for my bad english, because i?m a german 14-year old teenager, so please don?t pay attention to grammar and spelling and so on! :D)

hmmm...

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18084

this is probably what you want...

XD I only remembered this :D:D:D:D:D:D cause I was looking at it when lookin through the forums XD I like this script alot XD I had to modify my script a tiny bit though XD I use skills with powers like 3 for my first few skills so when they leveled they were adding old power + old power /100... they never got stronger haha...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.