Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Luna's CMS

Hello there.

As some of you may know, I am currently in development of my game "Luna."
For this game, I have decided to get rid of all of the default systems to create an entirely unique experience.

For this, I am requesting that a CMS could be made for my game.
At the moment, the task is pretty simple as all I need is the basic 'root' menu done and all the other parts added later on (this is because I plan on finding a scripter to work with in creating my game's unique customization system).

Below is a mock up of how the root menu should look like.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Naruto_Uzumaki/MenuComplete.gif[/IMG]

The image is to scale and I ask that whoever takes up this request send me an IM via AIM at:

Mr Ishbuu

So that we may discuss the design and changes that may occur in the coding process.

Thank you very much.
I hope to hear from someone very soon. :]
--Mr. Ishbuu

Mac

I'll do this tomorrow for you. Such a simple design only takes a few minutes

EDIT: Lol i beat Raziel to that Request and now he beats me to this, crazy world we live in.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.