Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Lufia 2 Map Items

ze1

I dunno if something like this was already requested, but I thought it'd be cool if someone invented a script that would make it able a game, just like Lufia 2, to have tools to be used in maps like arrow, bombs or the hookshot.
It'd be pretty fun to make a game with those features since the amount of possible puzzles to be created would increase. =)

I developed the basic layout and the structure for the Map Object Manager script, for short MOM, which does exactly what you suggested and more, thanks to my unique genius ^_^ SephirothSpawn - even more genious than me - is taking care of the scripting part right now... it'll be submitted in his Test Bed in the near future... I hope :P

ze1

BlueScope;111540 said:
I developed the basic layout and the structure for the Map Object Manager script, for short MOM, which does exactly what you suggested and more, thanks to my unique genius ^_^ SephirothSpawn - even more genious than me - is taking care of the scripting part right now... it'll be submitted in his Test Bed in the near future... I hope :P

Oh, cool! =D, I'm looking forward to it! ^^

Legal notice: RMXP doesn't support piracy, so please remove the screens with emulator saving marks on them. I hope for your soul you bought that game, as it's fricking awesome and more than thrice worth the money! ;)

@Topic: My script design includes only arrow, hookshot, and sword, but you might get Seph to do the other stuff... anyway, I wouldn't say it makes sense to get started on another map object script if you know Seph will surpass it anyways :P

EDIT: Board notice: Please use the edit button to prevent double posting... ^_^ (someone finally make me Moderator Of The Month! XD j/k)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.