Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for an ABS, but which one ?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Hi,

So after talking with Mr_Smith over MSN, I've decided to use an ABS for my soon-to-be game, AdventureRPG.

The problem I'm having though, is choosing which one, I don't want it to be anything amazingly fancy, but it needs to be easy to set enemies up etc.
I was hoping to go with Mr.Mo's ABS Lite, but the link on his ABS page is broke (Damn you Error 404 !), so I guess thats out of the question,

Can anyone recommend to me an ABS which is easy to set up (I'd prefer if I just have to make comments inside an event to determine what it'll do), and hopefully lag free, lol.

Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.