Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

looking for a web based character database.

I know there are multiple programs floating around where you can save all of your character info to pull it up for reference... But I want to know if there is a web based one that is out there so I can save my characters and view them on another computer. Im not home alot so I dont always have access to my pc.

if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

You could use Google docs and Spreadsheets for simple references, which you can access from whatever computer you want just by logging into google.
You could make a spreadsheet listing the data you need, and that'd probably work for you - depending on how indepth you feel you need to be.

-Surmie

*Fixed my link. It did somethin' funny.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.