Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

looking for a stand alone ATB script

KAIRE

hi, i've use the search feature but cannot find an ATB script that goes with the defaultBS, the ones i've found are ones that require other script etc... other script that i don't really need or have any use for...

basically i'm looking for a simple stand alone ATB script(with the time bar orcourse)that doesn't require any other script...

Its not that it gets ignored its just there aren't enough scripters to go around these days...

But well I'll was going to code an ATB addon for the battle system that I almost have completed, but it will also be a stand alone addon to the DBS

KAIRE

Trickster said:
But well I'll was going to code an ATB addon for the battle system that I almost have completed, but it will also be a stand alone addon to the DBS

that'd be nice, please notify me via PM or something. thank you very much.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.