Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for a scripter's assistance!

I just want to state in advance that I cannot offer any payment for your assistance. D:

That said, I do hope I'm posting in the right topic.

I'm making a pokemon game and the main purpose of this request is that, upon returning to rpg maker after some years, I realize I'm still rather noobish at scripting. Graphics and story is where I shine.

So I was hoping to find someone (or a group of people) who could assist in coding something beyond the newest pokemon starter kit.

What I'm looking for, currently, is a way to combine the starter kit with mode 7 so it looks nicer. I always find some sort of conflict between mode 7 and other scripts, regardless of how I order them.

I would be more than happy to link you to the starter kit if you're interested, as well as to the mode 7 script (which I believe is on here, also).

I'm also looking to create a few nuances and mini games for the game itself. If you're interested in helping me out, I'd certainly credit you, even if you just point me in the right direction.

I suppose I could pay by creating graphics for ya. If I'm violating any rules (I looked them over, both for the board itself and posting here), please tell me. I'm sorry if I inconvinienced anyone.

The slightest bit of help would be lovely, and if you have the time to lend the project a helping hand, I'd love you dearly. <3

Thank you!

EDIT: I also wanted to say that I searched for a topic regarding my issue(s) with the script but no results turned up. If I missed a thread, point me in its direction please?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.