Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Locker and Storage System(SephirothSpawn, sasuke89 and Cybersam)

Does anyone have the locker image for the Locker and Storage Script? The link is not working for me when I try to download it. I really need this script, so any help would be greatly appreciated. (It might just be my computer, and  if that's the case, could someone upload it to rapidshare or something?)

Here is the link to the page I am talking about: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=10298

Edit: I got the picture, but just realized that this script is for RMXP. I am using RMVX, so this might be a problem. Does anyone out there know if this works with RMVX? If it doesn't, then can someone begin porting it please?

Thanks. :lol:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.