Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Load save data from one project to another

I'm requesting a script that allows you to load the data of one project (let's just say, 'Legend of Crystal') to another project (let's just say, 'Legend of Crystal 2'), which is a feature present in some commercial games. So, if your characters are all lvl 32 in the first game and you have 3 potions and 5 apples, when you start the second game, your characters will still be lvl 32 and you have those same items. It might have been made before, but I have no idea what to search, so I'll just request this. If more information is needed, just ask :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.