Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Limit Break/Overdrives...

Yes, I know there are a whole bunch of topics about this, but they are all for rpg maker xp, out of date, or the demos don't work.  So can someone please show me a topic about this or help me with one?

If I could hazard a guess (never tried it myself and you weren't totally specific and I never looked into it before)...
wait, script? :shock: Oops, :huh: I thought we were talking events here. So sorry... I was going to say, when HP is super-low, events check on hero and grant high attack power or something... but once someone replies with an actual script, this ought to have worth.

I can't wait for the day that I can script for myself and others...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.