Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Level Up script

I need a script when you level up you get stat points were you can increase your 4 stats, and upgrade points were you can get skills, buy more upgrade points per level or stat points per level.
Stat Points: Yay, just upgrade STR, DEX, AGI, INT, but i need it so when you level up your HP goes up according to AGI and SP according to INT
Upgrade Points: I need it so your can buy or upgrade skills(Like Fire to Greater Fire). And I want it so you can buy extra stat points or upgrade points a level.
Over All: I need it very costimizable. The look does not matter to me.
I need it to apear after level up. Every actor is and can be upgraded. And commpatible with this ABS:
http://www.go.phanxgames.com/resources/displayimage.php?album=52&pos=0

Sorry for being very specific but I really can't script.
-Bullet

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.