Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Level Requirements for weapons plz help

I need to be able to have level requirements for items or at least have level checks when i enter the shop so the store keeper has specific things in the shop depending on the level. I would like to see both solutions, thanks for the help

Star

Sponsor

Set a variable to Actor Level, Well, you're main character at least. If you're doing level checks, I take it you only have one main character? If you don't this is going to be more trouble than it's worth.

You can set each weapon shop to sell certain items with a conditional branch at that Actor Level Variable.

Actor Level Variable 001 = Actor 01 Level
Conditional Branch when Actor Level Variable 001 == 1
Sell: Wooden Sword
end
Conditional Branch when Actor Level Variable 001 == 2
Sell: Wooden Sword
Iron Sword
end

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.