Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Leval Up Script

I am looking for a leval up script that uses skill points and not exp points. This is really the only specific thing i have in mind.
Also by levaling up script i mean a script that brings up a menu evry time you leval up to distribute your skill points to upgrade certain skill (As in DEX or STR) It may also allow you to use skill points to aquire actual skill( Heal Darkness etc..)

After I put everything together, you'll be able to copy my events if you wish.  It's actually not that hard after you have the first event because you can copy, paste, and edit it.  It's not too complex.

~Guardian1239

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.