Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Letter-by-Letter Message Effect [XP]

Letter-by-Letter message effect

What I want:
I'm looking for a script that would, instead of a whole message just appearing like that, it types it letter by letter, playing a little "Dot Dot Dot" SFX per letter [Maybe a shorter System 1 SFX or something, just something that would be short and like a little tick or dot]. If you press Space/Enter, it would just instantly draw the rest of the message without the SFX. I don't have any examples. I'm almost hoping for in the script, and option to make it type slow, normal, or fast. That's pretty much it, not much more you can say.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
RMXP SDK 2.3
INTERPRETER FIX
COMMANDS MANAGER
PARTY CHANGER 4.0
PARTY CHANGER (Main Meni)
SKIP TITLE SCREEN
PAUSING WITH F12
CATAPILLAR

can't remember where i got it but "AMS - Advanced Message Script - R4" is pretty much exactly what your asking for i think its on this site somewhere just google it

can't remember where i got it but "AMS - Advanced Message Script - R4" is pretty much exactly what your asking for i think its on this site somewhere just google it

sorry did'nt mean to double post it gave me an error the first time

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.