Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Learning skills from masters

This script is based on the one of WOW.

The script i want changes the deafult learning of skills by talking to a master of your class.

Now for the example:
If player 1 is level 4 he can learn from his master two skills,
At lv1 => Cross slash that costs 10 bronze to learn
At lv4 => Astral vortex that costs 1 silver to learn

This script must too have certain skills that are passive to learn but make you use other type of weapons and armors(The types of weapons and armors can be made with elements it would be better for me)

Lastly this script must work with the gold,silver,bronze link here:
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2277&highlight=gold

And please don't post to tell to make it with events

Why could you just set up a branch in an event thay would reduce bronze and silver after checking for character level, and then teach the skill if all requirements were met

branch skill learned is off
branch silver = 2
branch bronze = 5
branch level = 4

learn the skill
take teh brnze and slver
set skill learned to on

end

end
end
end
etc
@>

I know it can be done with events the first part but to make the second part i would need a script.
At certain levels the player can use type of weapons or armors that can be defined by elements so it will be diificult with events.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.