Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Learn Skill like in FF10

WiZ`

That's my request XD
I'm searcing for a script that create a sistem like the one in Final Fantasy 10 (Sferography or something) but only for the skill... mmmh
All the charas have 2 new parameters: the Ability Experienze and the Ability Level. When you receive 100 AbExp you receive an AbLvl, I was thinking to place into the parameter Eva the number of AbExp that the monster give to you... but this is only an ideas :P. anyway, With this AbLvl you can procide on the SkillMap that's personal for all the character for move into it you pay 1 AbLvl and for the skill you must pay 3 4 5 6... 9 AbLvl depending on the Skill Power How can i do it :*
If i'm not enouth clear pls tell me and i'll try to be more specific :D

WiZ`

This is a fantastic script :eek:
unfortunally it's far away from my needed X| Becose is based on the Sfere tipe Item... I think the hardest think in my script is to creat the section related in the menù 2 new parameter (AbExp and AbLvl) show them into the menù trogh the Window_Base class and decide how many point a fiend give you... i don't know how to do this things. i think that if someone fix these problem i can easilly create the Other parts XD

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.