Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Lavender Town Remix

Hello again, my dear HBGames.

A friend challenged me to remake the Lavender Town theme without changing its unique ambience - most remakes tend to either clean it up entirely, or lean too far towards the 'haunted' side. Wanted to capture that perfect middle ground, where it's just slightly upsetting.

WARNING: This track contains high frequencies which may be uncomfortable to some (or at high volume).
It's not really a "production" track, but it seems a shame to let it waste away in the void that is my hard drive without being heard by anyone other than myself and my friend.

If you have thoughts, share! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/69947g6rn4r3sbw/lavish.ogg/file

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.