Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Large Script Needed

Okay, I need this:

A script that makes it so that the character uses up 'Skill Points' to equip skills. Like, Thunder takes up 2 Skill Points. But as the character levels up, s/he gets more skill points. So say

Level 1: 4
Level 2: 5

And so on...

ALSO, and that's a big also, I need it to work along with a Blue Magic Script. Any blue magic script, it doesn't matter, so that you learn skills through Blue Magic, but they aren't equipped until the battle ends and you can access the menu to equip them.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I'm gonna use that for in my game instead of the Blue Magic system. Now, have you any idea where I could get the script to equip skills? I don't mean like the one Sephi made (I think it was sephi) I mean like how auto-abilities were equipped on Final Fantasy 9 (Magic Stones kinda thing) if you know what I mean.

Yeah... I know what you mean. Equip a materia (or whatever you name it), and it's skill autoruns. IE: resurrects IF character dies (use once), heal or immunity to poisons, and whatnot.

I'll see if I can scrounge up something on that... can't promise as I haven't seen an auto-running skill system over here... yet.

'COURSE IF THERE ARE ANY TAKERS!!!!!!

HINT * HINT * HINT

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.