Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Large Battle Mod

Tdata

Sponsor

Some may think me Crazy to ask for something like this, but I'll ask anyway.

I need a Mod for the Default BS that allows for large battles on the order of 10+ Heroes and 10+ Enemies.

Here is a quick mock-up I've made to illustrate before i explain further.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/ ... d_mock.png[/IMG]

To explain.

In the example above there are 21 heroes and 21 bad-guys. You, as he platoon leader command all the squads under you. You tell them to either attack, defend or use a 'group' skill. The squads are AI controlled from there. They will attack the group you select however they see fit. If you select Skill you can have them attack in different ways, but using the default skill. If you were to select, for example, Shield Smash, all the troops with Shields would show the animation for that skill as set in the Skill database.

You as the play direct your troops as your primary job. You can only directly attack, as in using the attack command, under two conditions. There is a commander on the enemies field or your CE, combat effectiveness is below 15%. You can not be attacked by any troop except the Commander, who is under the same constrains as you are. You can however use offensive skills on your enemies and defensive skills on your troops.

Here is the interesting part. Your squads can be made up of and class.

A party select menu for the squads will also be needed. You need to be able to do everything you would with normal characters. IE Equip, Status, Skills...
There will be a 'reserve' pool of troops, at most 100, to select from.

--------------------

I think i got everything. If you need more details or a better explanation, feel free to ask...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.