Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

kingdom hearts scripts

ok guys the noob is gone. I know how to sprite and do almost everything related to RPG Maker XP. I need a little bit of script help however. Ok hang on b/c I'm gonna just list stuff and you might be a little confused but that is why we have communication... I need either a Kingdom Hearts ABS system OR Blizz ABS with a Kingdom Hearts HUD add on. OR someone could explain to me how to use the XAS script with no problems. There is one more thing however. Is there a script where you can change and choose players in the same fashion as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? I'm not sure where to get a screenshot, but for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, in Marvel UA, you can pick 4 people to be in your party and switch between them whenever you want.

What is Kingdom Hearts? What's Marvel: Ultimate Abidance? UA?
Atleast get a URL to screenshots of the HUD, so people know the layout and can clone some of the graphics. Without a link to the ABS you'll be using not many people will want to make a HUD script for your request.

yes there are people who know what I'm talking about. I don't know where to get this stuff and I don't think I should have to get screen shots to get an answer to a question. This is my 6th post and you are the only person who told me I need screenshots. Now if I can find screenshots of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I will attempt to post them but if I cannot I guarantee that at least one person on this forum knows what I'm talking about.

ccouthen":29s67sky said:
yes there are people who know what I'm talking about. I don't know where to get this stuff and I don't think I should have to get screen shots to get an answer to a question. This is my 6th post and you are the only person who told me I need screenshots. Now if I can find screenshots of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I will attempt to post them but if I cannot I guarantee that at least one person on this forum knows what I'm talking about.

While it is true that most people will know what you are talking about, you can heighten your odds of a response by letting all those people that can help you that don't know what it is, what it is. This will especially help since this request is a tad bit on the hard side.

Energy":ytzemnmo said:
ccouthen":ytzemnmo said:

While it is true that most people will know what you are talking about, you can heighten your odds of a response by letting all those people that can help you that don't know what it is, what it is. This will especially help since this request is a tad bit on the hard side.

Kingdom Hearts Screenshot
hearts_0730_7_640w.jpg

Basically as you can see there's what I need. A battle system with the health bars, level up and ally health bars.

ccouthen":3hwykvkz said:
Energy":3hwykvkz said:
ccouthen":3hwykvkz said:

hearts_0730_7_640w.jpg

better, but it would be really good if you added a picture of all of the games to your first post (you list quite a few), and then below each picture, a list of the features you want from it. A picture doesn't tell me that about the KH battle system, besides that you can level up, attack, use items, magic, and have a party of characters. Or, you could just link to a website for each game, again with the list of features needed.

you know I cannot find Marvel Ultimate Alliance screenshots that illustrate what I want unfortunately. I'll see if I can find something better to help illustrate the battle system.

hearts_0730_7_640w.jpg
[/quote]

better, but it would be really good if you added a picture of all of the games to your first post (you list quite a few), and then below each picture, a list of the features you want from it. A picture doesn't tell me that about the KH battle system, besides that you can level up, attack, use items, magic, and have a party of characters. Or, you could just link to a website for each game, again with the list of features needed.[/quote]

ok I hope this will be better

hearts_0729_63_640w.jpg
hearts_0729_11_640w.jpg

Now let me explain this: In one demonstrates the summoning system of KH, where all other party members are dismissed for the summon. The main thing I want for you all to see is the command screen. Instead of regular turn-based, Kingdom Hearts has the ABS that allows you to battle on field. The command screen changes from pink to blue, Pink if there's enemies, blue if normal. The commands are different at different times. The next is a system where the characters can glide. This is not all that exciting, but it is an shared ability. As you can see, the command menu is blue, which means you are not in a fight. While the command menu is blue, you can talk, open chests, etc.

I believe that there have been attempts made to actually create the ABS and they haven't worked out so well. SephirothSpawn released a Kingdom Hearts HUD. Take a look at it and see if its compatible with Blizz's ABS. There are tutorials on how to use XAS on the creators website.

Edit: Alright, well apparently Seph had released a KH ABS but supposedly, he's make a new one so try seeing whats going on about that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.