Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Kingdom Hearts 1/2 ABS/CBS??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Again,

And welcome to another of my Kingdom Hearts Requests,
This time Im After,
A Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 ABS or CBS.

Information

Ok The CBS/ABS can be Scripted or Event Created but as long as it still has the aspects of the game, eg: Attack, Magic, Items and Drive
And If Possible the options can be scrolled through and selected with the "Z, X, C" Buttons
"Z" Scrolling Down,
"X" Selecting an Option,
"C" Scrolling Up.
(READ THIS IF SCRIPT) And If Possible to give Options in the Script Which Magic I would Like and also Which Drive Forms I Would Like.
Also please if this task is taken up can It Be Compatible with "SDK", "MAC L" and "Seph's KH 2 HUD"
As well as the Menu with the Options to always be in view in the bottom Left Corner  :thumb:

If Needed Here is some Reference Pics
http://www.insertcredit.com/reviews/kingdomhearts/img/battle10.jpg[/imgzoom]http://www.kh-vids.net/photoplog/file.php?n=222&w=o[/imgzoom]

This Script/Event Is Going to be used in my game "Kingdom Hearts XP" and the person/people that help me will be fully credited and be able to beta test my game  :thumb:

My RPG Maker Is RPG Maker XP (legit)

Wait, Wait, Wait Didnt SepirothSpawn make a KH ABS

He sure did,
But its not quite what im after when you go to an enemy it has "talk" instead of "attack" and his HUD's Graphics is not how I pictured it to be
and I would really like it to look like Kingdom Hearts 1/2 with Attack/Talk (depends were I am), Magic, Items and Drive

I hope you dont get offended Seph  :sad:

@ Anyone who desides to help: Also please dont think of me as a Jerk I just dont like his ABS very much  :sad: 

If taking up this vigorous task please read

I have no time limit when I would like this done,
But it would be great if it came threw in a couple weeks or earlier.

Also if you can could you please make the ABS to the public.
and if possible make a demo aswell
I appreciate any help incredibly even if its little snipets I will Credit you!

Q and A

Q: Why Should I help this Guy What has He Done For Me?!
A: I have no reason to make you want help me except you will be credited in the game and you get to Beta test it

Q: How do I know my help wont go to waste?
A: Well you wont you have to trust me that this will get done

Q: Why dosnt he do it himself?
A: I dont know diddly about scripting and my head will probably implode

Q: You dont know much but you wish to help?
A: Thats wonderful all help is appreciated and even if I dont end up using it you might be a tester  :thumb: 

Goodbye

Ok the title says it all so goodbye everyone and remember I do appreciate help

Yours Sincerely,

~ Joshisme123   

This is entirely possible and as you've said already Seph has coded both things you want. If you PM me both scripts I'll take a look at them to see if I can edit the scripts to what you want to achieve but I'm not a great coder myself. Give me a PM containing both scripts and I'll see if I can chat to you to get a better idea of what you want.

You know, if you simply took Seph's system, deleted the HUD script, and replaced it with his KH HUD script (look around, he posted it recently), then you'll be really close already and you simply just have to have the "Talk" monster thing fixed.

But thats not all I would like,

I would also like the options of Magic and Drive with KH2 or 1 Graphics.
Also

That "Z" Scrolls Down
That "X" Selects an Option
And  "C" Scrolls Up

And a bit more, I also sent "Desecration" a PM with what I would like and he hopefully will get it done

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.