Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Just watched the ending for Xenosaga 3... *SPOILERS OF DOOM*

That was really sad. Why did Jin and KOS-MOS had to die. And she got those emotions too. Damn Nephy-Maria was sooo insensitive even though they were the one who were preventing her and chaos from being attacked. I wish they'd make a Xenosaga 4 since one of the artwork in the special DVD is some kinda data form for KOS-MOS v.6 being rebuilt after Xeno 3. :'(

Tis true, it was, but usually that's not enough. I'll just edit some spoilers in there. (I mean, people like me HAVE to look at the topic)

I guess its not enough for idiots.
Might want to add another buffer for people who dont get the first two warnings. So you've relinquished the ability for people to talk freely about the spoilers, even though its in the title? So every relevent post here will be in a spoiler tag to protect idiots who dont fully read titles. Im sorry, it just seems stupid to me.

I personally got to this topic from the main forum index, where all I saw of the title was "Just watched the ending for...". The spoiler warning in the title was cut off, so it does make sense to have an additional measure in the first post.

Although, I don't follow the series anyway. Sorry if this post was irrelevant.

ryanwh said:
I guess its not enough for idiots.
Might want to add another buffer for people who dont get the first two warnings. So you've relinquished the ability for people to talk freely about the spoilers, even though its in the title? So every relevent post here will be in a spoiler tag to protect idiots who dont fully read titles. Im sorry, it just seems stupid to me.

XD Lol.

Xenosaga I barely kept my attention, Xenosaga II sucked...so the question is where do I stand on Xenosaga III...?

Ditto about the irrelevant post thing XP just an imo.

Ryanwh, perhaps if this forum didn't cater to 'idiots', then we'd prooooooobably not even exist and you wouldn't have a fun little place to make fun of people for not heeding the topic warning. Meh, but I digress, you've got a point, no matter how sadly insulting you attempted to make it (it really does hurt your point overall, gets people defensive). But you're barking up the same tree Des did with that topic about people being defensive. You can whine, and you've got a point, but nothing's going to change so deal with it.

Anyways, I'm not going to read the spoiler seeming as I do plan on playing this series at some point (just as soon as my brother bloody returns my copy of episode 1...)

Sorry for not using the spoiler tag. I didn't think about someone clicking it from the forum index. >>;

XD Lol.

Xenosaga I barely kept my attention, Xenosaga II sucked...so the question is where do I stand on Xenosaga III...?

Ditto about the irrelevant post thing XP just an imo.

Xenosaga 2 sucked, I agree. But Xeno 3 looks good imo. They improved the battle system, almost no more loading time, it has plot twists, and the ****ing GS sidequest system is gone(omg yay, **** you rabbit and your stupid quests). In short, this game is full of fan service including the fact that KOS-MOS hair has a slit at the end for the sole purpose of allowing the players to see her butt.

:D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.