Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

just started a Charactor

why would you want us to rate a non contrasted black bloby face monster on an rtp template? i give you a 1 because its nothing at the momment

Possibly, if you added more contrast I wouldn't have to squint 1 inch from the screen to see you've added more than 1 color.

3/10, I like the basic Idea of the head spikes, but there isn't anything there to really rate.

People please take heed to his signature.
Don't yell at me.......I'm stupid.

Err...you get a 1 in book, because honestly you can't really tell what it is. You have a contrasting problem. Personally, I think you would be better off pixelling what "it" is on Half Kaizer that would make it a hell of a lot clearer.

Lonesight said:
why would you want us to rate a non contrasted black bloby face monster on an rtp template? i give you a 1 because its nothing at the momment

Same as what i said before, no real improvement

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.