Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Joe Rogan Questions Everything...

Okay so at my new job i have very little to actually do and ive been watching this on youtube.

Essentially Joe Rogan devotes an episode on modern day mysteries and conspiracy theories such as Big-foot, Extra terrestrials and Psychic Powers. In researching these different topics he is always in my opinion good at separating the genuine mystery from the bullshit.

I've found that there is a lot of subject matter that can be used as inspiration for developing interesting stories and even if your not that into making games they're at the very least an interesting watch the psychic abilities one being particularly striking for the technology that it showcases.

a quick search on youtube will flag them all up for you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.