Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Item collects points by defeating monsters

Hi to everyone, I need your help, i'm in a desperate search for a script that:

A-lets an item gain 1 point (souls) each time u defeat a monster (not win a battle),

B-after a number points collected it gains different abilities and enchants the character stats.

if it's not too time consuming could you add:

1-the option that the item doesn't lose it's abilities and points gained in case i remove the item from the party and the re-add it.

2-if it can be possible to use this script for more then one item.

3-another useful option is that when you highlight this special weapon in the item/ eguip menu, you can show the number of souls in the lower right corner..

4-last thing can the number of souls appear in a HUD I'm currently using? the link is in the Other Scripts Below

Other info:
The item will be an equipment item, and not a consumable one.

Other Scripts i'm using:

Download Project From here

Credits:
credits for the scripts I'm using go to their corresponding creators,
and for the battle system, credit goes to mistmare too for helping
me making them work together

Khala

Dude, its easy with events, In troops:
Set precondition to
Enemy " Hp" % or Lower,Moment

And inside is
Variable "" =+ 1

Common event
Parallel Proccess if Switch "" is on
Code:
Conditional Branch if  0 "" is in inventory
   Control Variable "" == 0
End Branch
Conditional Branch if Variable "" == 1
   *stat changes*
Else
   *so on*
End Branch
Although it would be very complex, I can make it for you, just tell me item id number, variable number, and switch to activate common event.

Of course, this is if you don't wan't the wait of the script.

ok now the problem is i'm not really good using variables, & never used them, i wanted the script only cuz it's easier for me to do and to merge it with the hud i'm using...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.