Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

is it possible...

Kraft

Sponsor

I was just wondering if It was possible to make an event with a certain comment in it not fade to grey if I were to set the color tone of the screen to grey.

This would be for a reveal spell, where a circle pic comes up on the screen when a skill is used, and things that were hidden appear. (with a switch)

but I would like to make the events that appear stay the same color they were, instead of fading to grey like everything else.

if I were to think this out, it would go like this...

when switch (XXXX) is on, events that have the comment of "reveal" in them do not change color if the screen does, even if it fades to black, or white.

But if the switch (XXXX) is off, then it does change color with the screen.

also, if someone does this, could you make it so that if a certain switch is on, that the player does not change color either? and both be different switches.

but if the switch (player color one) is off, then the player changes color with the screen.

Thanks to anyone who can do this!

Kraft

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.