Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Is it possible to make this menu?

Batman

Sponsor

How realistic is it to think that this menu script is possible in RPG Maker XP? Or at least something similar to it? This is a mock-up obviously:

SilentHillMenuMockup.png

:P lol yeah just noticed that.. sorry. you should change your 1st post to request it be made,
cos at the moment your just asking if its possible for that menu to be scripted, hence
your first couple of replies and no offers to script it for you.. if i could script I woulda gave it
a go but alas, I dont :( .. it IS something im thinking of giving a try tho in the near future.

Add complete design specifications to your 1st post.
How does it work? Which buttons get used? Do the larger icons scroll? Are the blue selections the 'top level', and the icons sub-level?
Are there submenues? If so, you need to also design those.

And yes, it does look relatively simple. One could probably knock it off in an afternoon. (for a 6-pack of Thomas Hardy's Ale)

Be Well

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.