Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Intel?

uupa99

You know how in games such as resident evil 4 where along your journey you pick up what is called intel reports? Well, I would like it so that I can call the script in an event and just as how the default menu screen comes up, a page with all the intel you have collected will show up on the right as the title of each one in a rectangular box. Then, on the right, the intel you just picked up will be open and you can read it. I would also like the script to be so that when I press a button, the intel screen comes up with all the intel on it that you have collected so far. How about, the letter I? I would like this for RPG Maker XP please.

Please if someone who make one or give me a link to something like this then please do so. Thank you!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.