Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ink

um. hi. i'm new here. .
pls. read and tell me what you think..

Ink
Black blood drips
From a single tip,
As I watch.
Impassive.

The color stains
A pure white Rose
And drenches
Sight.

It seeps into
A hidden Core
And breaks,
Silently,

The heart
of thought
over a clean
sheet.

e

Sponsor

I don't have much to say. It's not bad, not particularly good either.

By the way, I think (not sure, though, you'd better check) it's "An hidden core", not "A hidden core".

candle

Sponsor

No, because the rule is "an" for words that start with vowel sounds, and "a" for words that start with consonant sounds.  It would be "an" if the h was silent.

mawk

Sponsor

holloway":377ee320 said:
"I've got a phaser boy!
Eat my laser boy!
I'm too good for killer bees."

he's done it again ;-;

so beautiful

I dunno, it's not bad, and it seems to actually have a meaning under it all (unlike a lot of poetry we get here which is just about words that rhyme and Angsty McAngst.) I like the shape it takes, although I think the rhythm could be much tighter in places.

i was very impressed, it is an excellent poem, i would be interrested to know what the inspiration for it was? i like the concept of becoming tainted. and "A hidden core" is right, though its a poem it doesnt really matter

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.