Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Inhabit

Injury

Awesome Bro

Working on some voice over stuff! I have gotten a preamp to mitigate the phantom power issue. If you ever hear a line buzz from your usb powered interface, get a pre-amp. I suggest a tube pre-amp. Always a nice warm sound, the additional pre-amp, sans the phantom power, will give you any ammount of volume boost you need!

Another thing I'm working on is the composite images. I'm also looking into pixel graphics. If you have an tutorials, tips or anything, let me know! I want to make something beautiful and deep.

78xo5.png

Inspiration!

There's a gang of Pixel Art tutorials on the web but ive always found Derek Yu's to be the best at explaining how and why to use diff techniques.

i've been trying to get back into pixel art recently but it requires a lot of patience and i'm finding it difficult to persevere through it. If you can recreate an Art style like in that screenshot it'll be impressive dude good luck.

Injury

Awesome Bro

I actually was looking at some of the same tutorials! I just posted that for inspiration, actually doing that level of work so soon would be nigh impossible!

Injury

Awesome Bro

Working on system graphics. After that I will be working on the actual title screen, making it all fucking fancy and whatnot!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I've thought about it.

If anyone has a template or something of the heroes type of sprites about like this, please let me know, or work something up so I can see what I'm in for!

F8ntOoq-600x350.png

BTW love this game, it's hard as hell, but really addictive!

Injury

Awesome Bro

The project is on hold for now. Family issues, work, etc.

Please look over the topic and leave you advice, comments and thoughts. I will always need help.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.