Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Increasing/Decreaseing Party

Lexy

Ok i nthe default scripts your allowed to have a max of 4 party members and i know this would require custom graphics and alot of mauvering on Y's and X's coordinates but how can you change the default scripts to allow like 5 or 6 or 2 or 3 or something like that in the party

Well, there are custom scripts you can add that allow you to have 5, 6, 8 or more members in your party.

KGC, the maker of the original OverDrive script made one. But one of our own members, Fomar0153, made one that is just as good if not better... and smaller in size. I'll just copy it from the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS, where you can find a list of nearly all the scripts in the Submitted Scripts Forum.
Large Party
http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/ ... SCRIPT.PNG[/IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/Files/RMXP/RMXP-ORG/Forum_Icons/FORUMS.PNG[/IMG]
by Fomar0153 (reposted: 11-30-2006)
Custom Menu Add-Ons / Custom Battle Add-Ons / Player/Party Systems
With this script you can choose the max size of the party. It affects the number of actors available in the menu and in combat.​
And if you think a script is available in the forum and don't know where it is, I recommend checking The Lost Scripts! topic in the Script Request Forum.

These are great but what if Graxiplon wanted to have it so that you can See ALL the party members at once when you open up the menu, instead of having to Scroll.

Areo X;128547 said:
These are great but what if Graxiplon wanted to have it so that you can See ALL the party members at once when you open up the menu, instead of having to Scroll.

Then he could have requested it in the scripts topic or asked for someone to edit it in this topic etc.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.