Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

In need of Starcraft type ABS!!

I need a ABS script that re symbols starcraft.

Where you have a group of different characters that you can control. For example:, 2 out of 5 guys can go kill NPC "A" and the other 3 out of 5 can go attack NPC "B".

Somthing like that.

Please could someone please make this for me?

Uh yeah, I would say it is near impossible for the majority of people to do. Not to mention the lag issues that would be their if it was mae, not to mention your not offering any money.... and this is something that people would probably only do for money. that is if Rmxp/vx can even do it.

I honestly dont see how its ALL that hard.To me it seems like you just need a way to be able to control "A" sprites as 1 player....

"A" substituting the number of people in the group your controlling..

Tdata

Sponsor

What you are asking for falls under RTS - Real Time Strategy.  RMXP/VX is RPG - Role-Playing game.  I've attempted several times to do exactly as you are asking.  Best i could do was two people controlled independently By selection and clicking.  It was laggy as hell.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.