Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

if you have played on runescape and are good at scripts you can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i want is a script to make my inventory down the side of the screen like runescape! so i dont have to click on to menu to get to inventory please:thumb:

1: You're supposed to wait three days before bumping your request topic, not three minutes.

2: Spellcheck. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

3: Don't, not dont. Please, not plz. And when referring to yourself, use a capital I.

4: Typing in ALL CAPS will not make people want to help you, it'll actually achieve the opposite effect.

5: RuneScape sucks. Need I say more?

You completely ignored my other four points. Your spelling and grammar is the stuff of nightmares. You're using chatroom lingo on a message board, which is usually frowned upon. And how is it "not your fault" your Caps Lock button was on? You pressed it, didn't you?

Oh, and one exclamation mark is usually enough.

Further more: You don't have to make a new post everytime you want to say something. You can modify a previous post instead.

Oh, and no, I can't make this script. I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag, to be frank.

Even if I could, I wouldn't.

Dann Woolf":2kryc0qh said:
You completely ignored my other four points. Your spelling and grammar is the stuff of nightmares. You're using chatroom lingo on a message board, which is usually frowned upon. And how is it "not your fault" your Caps Lock button was on? You pressed it, didn't you?

Further more: You don't have to make a new post everytime you want to say something. You can modify a previous post instead.

Oh, and no, I can't make this script. I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag, to be frank.

ok I have changed it

corz!!!":zvyr80g3 said:
Dann Woolf":zvyr80g3 said:

ok I have changed it

is it better now?

You're totally ignoring what he is saying. You need to wait 3 DAYS before double posting/bumping a topic.
Normally I would help, but I'm busy today. If no-one else helps I might. But you might want to stop and read the forum rules.

syvkal":1qmxgga4 said:
You're totally ignoring what he is saying. You need to wait 3 DAYS before double posting/bumping a topic.
Normally I would help, but I'm busy today. If no-one else helps I might. But you might want to stop and read the forum rules.

If you ask me this guy is a lost cause.

I suggest we ban his ass, remove this topic and pretend this fiasco never happened.

But that's just my opinion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.