Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Idea/Request: Debug Tool - Temporaly disabling a script from the database

Puppa

Hi there, this is not really a request cause i can continue making my game without it, but i think it could be a great tool for makers.
What i'd like is a script that can temporaly disabling a script from the database.
I think i could work like that:
If we put a # at the begining of the script's name, the system would not read the script when in debug mode.
i think this could be a very usefull tool for makers, for example when you need to find which script is making some trouble in your game, this way we could disable a script from the database without having to remove it.
Can somebody do it, is it possible ??

PS: I apologize for my very bad english, i hope you people understand what i'm asking for...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.