Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I'd like a script that gives an extra parameter similar to SP.

Could someone make me a script that adds an extra parameter, (I'd prefer for it to be called UP for Ultimate points) that works basically the same way as SP, but is consumed instead of SP by skills of a certain element? (The element I'll be using is Ultimate)
I'd also like the maximum to be directly proportional to the character's level. For now let's say level*10. I'll probably want to change it later though, so I'd appreciate it if you coded and commented it so I'd be able to do so easily.

Also. If it would be easy to do so, I'd like it to increase each time the character takes damage by let's say 10% of the damage dealt (once again I'd appreciated if you commented so I'd be able to change it later if desired). If you can't do that I'll just try messing around with battle events, but if it can be done I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot to whoever attempts this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.