Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I would like a character customization script.

It would allow the player to customize the physical traits of the main character when they begin a new game. You could change the hair, skintone, outfit, etc. The sprites will need to be in the RTP style.

Also, it would be helpful if it would also allow the player to select a class/specialty/job for their character, but that isn't neccesary.

Could somebody either find an existing script that can do this, or create one for me?
Thank you in advance.

Well, yeah, but it uses Half-Kaizer sprites, and if I put RTP sprites in there, it wouldn't line up right. And I did look for a script before I posted, and I found that. So, yeah, I did see that, but I would need it to use RTP sprites.

I can't look at it right now, because the internet on my RMXP computer is screwed up and I'm writing this with my Wii. I'll take a look when I can. Thank you.

EDIT: OK, I got a look at the materials, and it looks great. I wish that the women didn't have so many dresses, but oh well. Thanks again.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.