Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I wonder if anyone can help me?(1HeroCMS+LvlupSYS)

I am requesting a 1 hero CMS which has a level up system which has Mass effects system.
If you have played mass effect, its a pretty sweet system of level up.
Mass effect uses a sytem which instead of getting a skill right on the spot, there are specialties to train in.
Ex: Assualt Rifle training =Increases Assualt rifle damage and adds skill overdrive [when you upgrade] +10% damage done with assualt rifle and grants you overdrive ability [next time you levelup that specialty up] +15% Damage down with assualt rifles [etc.]... [next 5 levelups] +50% damage done with assualt rifles and upgrades Overdrive ability.
You can try looking this up on the internet.
Anyways, the CMS is 1 hero so that screen on the main Menu that show all you party statuses change that to just 1 person, have that the status creen. Then replace the Status screen with the levelup system.
*phew*
I hope this is good enough description.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.