Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

i whant a ABS Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
i whant a ABs script like dragon ball z buu fruy  do ever one onderstaan it like battle on map and thow kunai schuirken and do skills like shauw clon jutsu like naruto plz make one if one whant to make it for me plz post me

What... the... fuck?

Firstly, do you want a ABS script like Dragon Ball Z: Buu's fury, or not? If I'm not mistaken, Buu's Fury doesn't have shurikens...

God... I wonder how these people even think they can make a game... with writing skills such as these...

Translate your post to english, then perhaps I'll help you.  :mad:

EDIT: Just read Aeiras' post. I've gotta tell you, I completely agree with you!

Can somebody take this topic, lock it, light it on fire, and throw it into a random hole in the world? A hole in the world like a great black pit, that's filled with people who are filled with shit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it?

Ok, /endnerd. But honestly, I wouldn't fill a request like this, especially when it's someone's only post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.