Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need some help with some changes to the scripts i have done.

I changed the transition time for the menu to pop up, but now im getting this strange bug where each time i bring up the menu it takes longer and longer each time or if after i press to go into the menu and leave the menu i walk around and all the sudden the game freezes up for a few seconds.
Any ideas?
Code:
#==============================================================================
# â–  Scene_Menu
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  メニュー画é

I know, rather then waiting on the english version of RMXP back when it came out i ordered it in japanese from shop himeya.
And it's Scene_Menu, just look in your english version, it should be obvious which one it is.

I know without looking. Its taking longer and longer because.
Time= 3 secs, you increase time by 4 so its 7. But you have to refresh it so that it doesnt add another 4 each time.

Sorry for being rude, im just having hell with this, it wont stop pausing out of nowhere just cause i changed the transition time to 0.. i did not want a transition time.. i wanted it to show instantly.. but i put it back at about 5 frames and it still wants to pause out of nowhere... it's pretty agrivating.

No, never shows an error message, just does what i said.. sits and freezes, it is not a perminent freeze though.. eventualy it unfreezes and keeps going.
Sorry it took so long to reply, real life things kind of took me away lol

I think i may have to rewrite all my scripts in english for the english maker if i hope to get anywhere.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.