Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need mr mo abs v.5

a.) gussy up your post structure pwease, just because you have a simpel request doesnt mean you have to go so scant and ... well ... lazy on ur post content.

b.) Wrong forum sweet thing.

I guess since he is offline I could try and do it for him :lol:

Hi guys,
I guess by the title of this topic you should know what I would like to have, yes Mr mo's ABS V.5 Its important as the other newer versions dont work with my other scripts,
Such as "??????" and "??????" I need it for my current project "Fuck! Why cant I make good requests?!?!?!"(Its ok R6900 im just joking) with my Main players "spam" and "Bullshit" (jezz my flaming humour sucks) Got it now pricks?!?!?!
Now get the bloody job done!!!!!!!!!, k?
You fuckers better get this frickin JOB DONE!!!!!!,
Or im gona crash this gayass website (just having some fun everyone I dont mean anything I've said and this website isnt gay  :thumb:)

Yours Truly,

~ R6900

EDIT:

FUCK ITS BEEN 5 MINUTES WERE IS ALL MY FUCKING HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(I hope I dont get banned for my constant swearing  :cry:)

Im sorry for all my swearing Im just joking
please dont ban me  :cry:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.