Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need anti-lag script..

In my game I have a very big map,with a lots of events!
And then I have a lots of lags..!

So I need an anti-lag script :)

Anti-lag isn't magic. The anti-lag system makes any events that aren't on the screen that aren't parallel process or auto-start events not update.

There are some things you can do to still make them lag (ie. making 14 events with parallel process.) I suggest checking over your events, shrinking them down as much as possible.

Lag could also be caused by numerous scripts. There is no magic way to stop this. You have to figure out what is causing the lag, and fix it from there.

damn.. I wrote here a new reply but i got error in my explorer..:(
nvm i will try to re-type my message..

Look, my map is a city..
And in the city there are some houses, with doors of course..
Every door is an event!!

And in the city there are some peoples..
Every people is an event!

And of couse I need some cars in the city.. Every car is an event!

My point is, that I have a lots of things in my map, and everything is important!
I can't delete some :(
If the anti-lag don't work: So what I can to do now?!!
I can't just leave the project..

Calm down calm down. I wasn't saying delete your events. I was simple saying if you have multiple auto-start events or parallel process events, cut them down. That is all.

Also, you don't need to huge map of 500x500. You also have the option of making multiple maps and using the transfer player as well. Throwing that out there.

Like I said, there's any number of things that can be causing the lag. Chill out. I am offering help. No reason to get defensive.

lol thanks you for every answer :)

My map is 100X90.. not 500X500 XD
I have only 2 events on parellel process (of course i need more ><) and only 10 doors..

And now I create another map.. 30X17..
And lags again!!

So i think its not because of the events..I think the lags came from script..
Because in the maps who do lags i put the same script..!

I'm now send a message for the script creator, let's see what he will say to me =/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.