Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need a non-SDK bar script that works with RTAB

No... not the Cogwheel Image bars. He means the ones that comes in the RTAB demo I posted. It's linked in almost every RTAB topic I posted, and you can find it in my Animated Battlers topic (see my sig for a link).

The demo has two non-sdk bars:

The first one is by cogwheel himself (the creator of RTAB), but I commented it out so it doesn't take effect. This was done so there would be no conflict with the second one. Just removing the =begin and =end statements surrounding the code 'un-comments' it.

The second one is by Clive, based on the slanted bar design by SephirothSpawn. I kinda like it. :D

Please note that the RTAB demo does have SDK version 1.5. Now... Trickster's newest version of Gradient Bars (3.4) requires SDK v 2.0+. I'm pretty sure that RTAB would be compliant if the scripts are properly arranged (sdk on top... rtab next... gradient bar scripts below). I mean, this hasn't been tested yet, but the RTAB is compliant with even the newest version of T's Steal Script (for SDK 2.0+).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.