Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need a ABS similar to Kingdom Hearts Please

Yea i was wondering if someone could make me an ABS similar to kingdom hearts, with the kingdom hearts style menu bar that displays items, equipment,status,current and completed quests,and abiities learned, and also shows munnies and  map and i want the battle system where you can get two different kind of attacks by pushing 2 different buttons and the controls i wants to move are the up down left right arrows, and the attack buttons Z and X and i want it where u can set your own hot keys....yea it would be cool if someone can rite a script like that for me :) P.S and can someone make a character of sora and riku battle set and cloud and sephiroth?

I need an ABS kind of like kingdom hearts, with the pause menu that displays items,euipment,status,exp to next level and quest log, and to save the game you have to be on the green circle thing like kingdom hearts, and i would like it to set your own hotkeys for abilities, and the hp/mp bar i want it to be like kingdom hearts,where it curves around the player picture.Oh and does anybody have any sora and riku chara sets and battle chara sets?

khmp

Sponsor

I think that your request is a lot of work. I take that back. It's too much work. I'm not trying to badger or harass you about it. But you want a custom menu system, working quest log, hotkeyed abilities, HP/SP HUD all on top of a custom battle system. And I left some things out. This request is too much to ask at one time. You are much better off asking for it piecewise. Like asking for the HP/SP HUD one week, hotkeyed abilities the next, a CMS the next and so on. Or perhaps try to recruit someone over at Recruitment and Classifieds. But you should consider offering payment for such a large request to get help with this. The last part is a graphical resource request you should ask for it over at Resource Requests.

In any case good luck with it native44! :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.