Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I have two script requests.

1. I'd like to have certain actors controlled by AI in battle. I'd like to be able to set probabilities for each of their actions. I don't care too much about how you do the rest as long as you comment it well enough that I can use it and make adjustments easily without knowing anything at all about scripting.

2. I'd like a party switching system that allows you to switch your first 3 party members freely between actors 1 through 8 once they are unlocked. The fourth party member will always have an ID number greater than 8, can only be added or removed by events, and will use the AI script described above.
Also, I'm using Moghunter's menus, so don't add the party switching to the menu, instead I'd like for the party switching screen to be called by a common event. And as always please make sure to comment it.

Thanks for looking.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.